Puhuri provides several environments for the resource allocators:
- Development https://puhuri-core-dev.neic.no/api/
- Demo: https://puhuri-core-beta.neic.no/api/
- Production: https://puhuri-core.neic.no/api/
Resource allocators are eligible to one or more user accounts. For production environments, we expect service provider's representative to pass the following data:
- Names, abbreviations, contact email and optionally web sites of each Allocator.
- For each of the allocators, access subnets from where the requests can be made should be provided.
- For each of the allocators, amount and purposes of allocator user accounts -- will be used for generating integration user accounts. We suggest to minimize number of such accounts per allocator to avoid potential overlap. All such accounts will have equal power. A single account is a valid number.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get one for Demo environment.