Puhuri provides several environments for the resource allocators:
- Development https://puhuri-core-dev.neic.no/api/
- Demo: https://puhuri-core-beta.neic.no/api/
- Production: https://puhuri-core.neic.no/api/
Resource allocators are eligible to one or more user accounts. For production environments, we expect service provider's representative to pass the following data:
- Names, abbreviations, contact email and optionally web sites of each Allocator.
- For each of the allocators, access subnets from where the requests can be made should be provided.
- For each of the allocators, amount and purposes of allocator user accounts -- will be used for generating integration user accounts. We suggest to minimize number of such accounts per allocator to avoid potential overlap. All such accounts will have equal power. A single account is a valid number.
Please reach out to email@example.com to get one for Demo environment.
Puhuri provides several environments for the reference client portal aka Puhuri Portal.
- self-host Puhuri Portal (docker-compose or Helm-based) - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in instructions;
- request a managed version of Puhuri Portal from University of Tartu. Please reach out to email@example.com in this case too.
TODO: Add link to the ToS documents.
Customizing managed Puhuri Portal
In addition to English, Puhuri Portal can be used in additional languages. Currently available options are:
We try to maintain translations, but feedback from domain specialists and native speakers is very welcome.
If you want to use a custom domain for your Puhuri Portal, e.g. lumi.myorganization.eu, you need to set the DNS records to point to the deployment in University of Tartu.
- option a) Add A records to point to
- option b) Add CNAME record:
IN CNAME web.cs.ut.ee.
Allowing sending out email under custom domain
Puhuri Portal needs to send out email on different occasions. In order to reduce chance of email being marked as spam, you need to make sure that the following record is added in the DNS:
TXT "v=spf1 mx a:mailhost.ut.ee -all"
Puhuri Portal exposes services on encrypted endpoints, for HTTPS to validate without issues, its certificate must match the domain name.
Currently two options are supported:
- Getting certificates using Letsencrypt and http01 validation schema;
- Using custom certificates provided by the organization. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for details on secure transfer of credentials.