As a Resource Allocator using Puhuri, you can choose between different ways to handle allocations and users:
- Custom Portal Integration for National Portals and similar
- Dedicated Puhuri Portal
- Shared Puhuri Portal
Puhuri portal hosting
- self-host Puhuri Portal (docker-compose or Helm-based);
- request a managed version of Puhuri Portal from University of Tartu.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in either option and we shall assist you with setup.
Customizing managed Puhuri Portal
In addition to English, Puhuri Portal can be used in additional languages. Currently available options are:
We try to maintain translations, but feedback from domain specialists and native speakers is very welcome.
If you want to use a custom domain for your Puhuri Portal, e.g. lumi.myorganization.eu, you need to set the DNS records to point to the deployment in University of Tartu.
- option a) Add A records to point to
- option b) Add CNAME record:
IN CNAME web.cs.ut.ee.
Allowing sending out email under custom domain
Puhuri Portal needs to send out email on different occasions. In order to reduce chance of email being marked as spam, you need to make sure that the following record is added in the DNS:
TXT "v=spf1 mx a:mailhost.ut.ee -all"
Puhuri Portal exposes services on encrypted endpoints, for HTTPS to validate without issues, its certificate must match the domain name.
Currently two options are supported:
- Getting certificates using Letsencrypt and http01 validation schema;
- Using custom certificates provided by the organization. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for details on secure transfer of credentials.