Integrating Identity Providers with Puhuri AAI
Puhuri AAI uses MyAccessID platform as an integration point for all IdPs. MyAccessID is published in eduGAIN as a Service Provider and will consume IdPs available in eduGAIN through the metadata exchange mechanism. MyAccessID can on request integrate IdPs in the case they are not available in eduGAIN.
Integration of IdPs
Depending on whether IdP is available in eduGAIN, following possibilities exist:
IdPs that are available in eduGAIN will be automatically integrated. Please refer to Requirements for IdPs integrated through eduGAIN for further specification on requirements. You can check if your IdP is registered at https://release-check.edugain.org/.
IdPs that are not available in eduGAIN will be integrated on a request basis. National LUMI integration contacts should get in touch with Puhuri to request integration and exchange the integration end points. Please refer to Requirements for directly integrated IdPs for further specification on requirements.
Contact person for additional information: marina at sunet.se.
- Puhuri AAI - Production Environment
- Puhuri AAI - Acceptance Environment
- MyAccessID AAI - Production Environment
- MyAccessID AAI - Acceptance Environment
- GEANT Support
- Profile management at MyAccessID - Production Environment
- Profile management at MyAccessID - Acceptance Environment
- Demo SP for attribute release check
- Registration of a new client in Production
- Registration of a new client in Acceptance
Puhuri CORE specifics
- A miniscript for getting refresh token. Replace client_id / client_secret with actual values.